MVB Client Notices
Important Client information
Timely information at a glance.
Thursday, October 26,2023:
Please be aware of recent reported text scams appearing to be from MVB Bank.
Here is what you need to be aware of:
- The message may appear to come from MVB Bank, Inc.
- The sender attempts to have the user click on a fraudulent link and provide online banking credentials to include passwords, username, and account information.
Here is what you can do to protect yourself:
- MVB Bank will never initiate a text requesting your online banking credentials or passwords.
- Do not respond to texts from numbers you do not recognize.
- Do not click links inside potential spam messages.
- Change your passwords on a regular basis and avoid reusing the same password.
MVB Bank is committed to keeping your information safe. If at any time you are unsure of the validity of a message you have received, do not respond, or click on a link in the text message.