MVB Bank strives to be a “one-stop payment shop,” building out our technical expertise in the payment stack. Our Fintech Division, headquartered in Bridgeport, West Virginia, offers innovative financial services for companies that use technology to move or process money. Contact us today to find out how we can assist with your financial needs.
Some of our specialties include:
- Prepaid Programs
- Digital Savings
- Our size allows us to be opportunistic, adaptable and more flexible than many larger financial institutions.
- We have relationship-driven culture. When many banks say “no, because,” we can say “yes, if” and work with clients to build needs-based solutions.
- At MVB, we are serial entrepreneurs who seek deposits regionally and nationally. With emerging technology, banking is no longer restricted to a geographic area.
- Chartwell Compliance, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MVB Bank, Inc., offers hands-on expertise, backed by a team of former state and federal regulators and Fintech compliance and operations veterans, that helps Fintechs thrive in a complex regulatory environment and successfully enter and expand in the North American Fintech market. Chartwell provides integrated regulatory compliance, state licensing, financial crimes prevention and enterprise risk management services which include consulting, outsourcing, testing, and training solutions.
- Team MVB is second to none. Our people are the difference. Call us. You’ll understand why.
The Fintech tsunami is brewing, and banks are becoming yellow top taxis in an Uber world. We must modernize or risk losing our relevance in the market. MVB is building a specialty niche in the Fintech industry and has become the preferred bank of Fintech companies.
Larry F. Mazza,
President and CEO, MVB Financial Corp.
Chartwell Compliance Joins the MVB Family