Although your peace-of-mind may be priceless, it’s well worth the savings. Ensure you have money to pay for unexpected medical expenses through our Health Savings Account. Your account earns interest, as well as tax benefits. Knowing you are prepared for your physical and financial future is invaluable.
- Withdrawals are tax-free when used for qualified medical expenses**
- Money rolls over year-to-year automatically
- HSA is owned by you, not employer
- Deposits can be directly deposited from payroll or transferred electronically
- FREE Visa® debit card to pay for health costs
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
*Limits and qualifications apply. Please consult with a tax advisor to determine eligibility.
**Withdrawals for non-qualified medical expenses could be subject to income tax and penalty. Consult with a tax advisor to determine if this affects you.
For more information on Health Savings Accounts, please click here to be redirected to the IRS website.
Must be covered under a qualified, high-deductible health plan
Must not have coverage by another type of health plan
Cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
Cannot be enrolled in Medicare
Daily overdraft fee cap of six (6) fees daily. Dormant account inactivity time period of 12 months. Non MVB ATM withdrawal fee of $2.50.