- Pay anyone in the country*
- Pay all bills through one screen
- Only one password to remember
- Save money on postage and envelopes
- Schedule recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Make on-time payments
- Easy, secure, and no software to install
- Available 24/7 from any computer with Internet access
- On-Time Payment Guarantee
- If you scheduled the payment to be sent on a scheduled payment date with sufficient lead time in advance of the payment due date, in accordance with the terms and conditions of our online banking and Bill Pay agreement.
- If correct information was provided to us about the payee/biller (name, address, account number and amount).
- If your account had sufficient funds to complete the payment on the scheduled payment date.
- If the payee/biller was a business.
- If the payee/biller assessed late payment fees or penalties due to the delay of this payment.
- If you did not receive notice from us, our service provider, or the payee at least 10 days prior to your scheduled payment that would have alerted you to a problem processing payments from our service.
*We do not recommend using the service to make tax payments because your payment would arrive without your tax return forms, making it much more difficult to process. In addition, the Internal Revenue Service (as well as most other government agencies and state taxation authorities) will not cooperate with a third party vendor in case of discrepancy or other disputes On-Time Payment Guarantee:
Online Bill Pay is secure, fast, and easy - plus it’s guaranteed! We will reimburse you up to $50 per payment for any late payment fees or penalties you are charged as a result of the payee/biller not receiving a payment by the due date if all the following apply: