Most Valuable Checking with Interest
- Earns 2.00% APY* on all balances up to $10,000
- Earns 0.50% APY* on all balances over $10,000
- Earns 0.05% APY* on all balances if qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide** (up to $50 per statement cycle)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement to earn rewards or maintain account
- Unlimited check writing
- Can link rewards to Most Valuable Savings to grow your savings automatically
- Free online banking
- Bill Pay Available***
- Free e-Statements with check imaging
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Be enrolled & receive e-statements
- Make 10 debit card transactions post and settle during the cycle
- Have at least one automatic debit (ACH) transaction, like a direct deposit or bill pay, post and settle per qualification cycle
Even if you don't qualify during a given cycle, you can try again next cycle to earn rewards.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 5/1/2013. Minimum to open account is $50. Rate tiers are as follows: 2.00% APY applies to balances of $0.01-$10,000 and 0.50% APY applies to balances over $10,000, if qualifications are met during the monthly qualifications cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 0.50% APY to 2.00% APY as long as monthly qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post and settle to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Limit one account per Tax ID number.
**ATM Fee refunds (Most Valuable Checking accounts only) up to $50 provided only if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Qualification cycle is a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. ATM fees of $5.00 and higher will be reimbursed if the appropriate ATM receipt is presented to a representative at one of our branches. If you believe that you have not been reimbursed the correct amount, please contact us. We must hear from you no later than 30 days after the statement cycle where the reimbursement was applicable. Note: Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM withdrawals do not count as qualifying transactions for purposes of earning rewards within this account.
***Bill Pay is free if used for a minimum of 1 payment per month; otherwise, $5.95 per month.